Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Now you’ve identified a journal to submit to, there are a few things you should be familiar with before you submit.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these policies and formatting guidelines.
Ajabs publishes the following article types:
- Veterinary and Animal sciences
- Wildlife and Aquaculture science
- Molecular Biology
- Biomedical science and Biomedical Technology
- Clinical Medicine
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Food and Nutrition
- Environment toxicology & public health.
Click the relevant link to find style and formatting information for the article you are going to submit.
- General formatting rules for all article types - Preparing your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial policies
Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
Please note that manuscript can only be submitted by an author of the manuscript and may not be submitted by a third party.
- Who decides whether my work will be accepted? - Peer-review policy
- Spreading the word - Promoting your publication